Working at Rotec
Rotec Industries, Inc., Located in Hampshire, IL, designs, manufactures and sells, Concrete Placement equipment to primary contractors in the dam lock, foundation, bridge, harbor and HAZMAT sectors. Rotec specializes in truck mounted, static and post-mounted conveyor systems. Rotec business opportunities are global, offering employees the opportunity to pursue their career aspirations in a growth-oriented organization. Our Leadership team is committed to developing a corporate culture where personal aspirations can be achieved through empowerment, training and job performance.
Our objective is to continue our 50-year status as the leader in providing Concrete Placement equipment solutions in a global market. We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to fill the positions listed below:
Participate with design modification in the manufacture of concrete placement systems, from conceptual layout and structural analysis through component procurement, used in hydroelectric dam and construction projects.
Develop Bill of materials for specific product lines for production and coordinate with purchasing.
Be able to utilize AutoCAD 2008 to create 2D engineering drawings and 3D job-site layout drawings.
Engage in new ideas with existing systems and assemblies utilizing 3D Autodesk Inventor.
Communicate with shop, manufacturing and construction personnel to optimize design of components and maintain peak production capability of equipment.
Analyze and trouble shoot equipment performance problems and provide optimal upgrade solutions.
• Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
• Confer with engineers and other personnel to resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
• Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
• Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products, using drafting tools or computer-assisted design/drafting equipment and software.
• Provide feedback to field engineers on customer problems and needs.
• Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
• Estimate costs and submit bids for engineering, construction, or system erection of projects, and work with legal department as required in preparation of contract documents.
• Establish and coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment in the prescribed condition.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
• Degree: professional engineering, from fully accredited College
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving ability
• Strong proficiency with computers & learning new programs
• Independent worker with leadership capabilities
In addition to a competitive compensation consisting of a base salary (commensurate with experience and education) and bonus potential, we offer a generous benefits package.
Interested in this position? Send your resume to: email@example.com