ROTEC is a company made up of people who specialize in solving concrete placing problems through the use of high-speed conveyor systems. We offer the contractor unique equipment and expertise developed on construction projects all around the world.
ROTEC equipment has been used to place concrete on dams, bridges, nuclear power plants, and thousands of other construction projects. Our conveyors can place any type or class of concrete with greater speed, accuracy and economy than any other method.
In recent years since Roller Compacted Concrete has been introduced in dam construction, Rotec has greatly participated in this new segment of the construction industry by developing various conveyor systems capable of meeting ever higher demands of engineers and contractors.
So far our conveyor systems have been used on almost every major RCC dam built in the world. Using our experience and a start-to-finish know-how, we would like to assist you in solving your RCC or conventional concrete placing needs by:
- Designing a complete system for concrete placing
- Engineering and applying individual products to optimize the system
- Manufacturing the equipment
- Installing the equipment
- Training the contractor’s operators and service personnel
- Selling, leasing and renting equipment for large and small jobs